Sunday, December 11, 2011

final blog

   Using blogger seems more professional and has spell check which can help you learn how to spell some words. The drawback to using blogger would be needing internet access if you want to check your profile. I almost failed one of my essay blogs which gave me incentive on looking at other peoples essays I learned a few things from them, and realized what my mistake was on my essay. My grammar has improved a a lot by taking a vocabulary class, which has helped me put strong grammar into my essays.The fact that everything i post of my writing material is public doesn't really affect me since i am pretty sure no one has looked up my essays to read them.

     My strengths in writing is grammar and punctuality. I think i am a strong enough writer in this field that won't need much help in ENG101, but my weaknesses are finding examples as i often have a hard time relating some essays to examples needed. I refurbished my skills in writing from being clueless on how to write an essay to knowing what an introduction paragraph,body and conclusion should include. In ENG101 i am hoping to learn as much as possible in every field so i can further my knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment